I wish I wrote about it on the exact date, which was this passed Monday (May 24th), but I'm glad to be writing about it now! As you can see in the title...it was our one month wedding anniversary! Some of you may be saying, wow no big deal! I know it's only one month, but for me it was nice to see when I saw the date written down. Thinking about our wedding brings back a wonderful, warm feeling that puts a smile on my face. Whenever I'm having a bad day at work or don't feel like doing anything I look at our wedding photos and smile. I think of our family and friends who joined us for a beautiful celebration. I remember how I felt when I saw my stepdaughters and stepson standing up front in our wedding and when we all poured the sand in the vase together as a new blended family. I remember holding hands with my husband and reading my vows to him and taking in every moment. The day went by fast, but the memories and our life together will forever last. Forever n Always.
It makes me feel like a new person, a new woman, a wife, a stepmother with a whole new life and I couldn't love it more!
Happy One Month!
(Pictures in a Snap)


so cute! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy One Month!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to read about your wedding recap and SEE MORE Pictures lol!!
Congratualtions!
Awe... what a gorgeous bride you were!!! Love the dress, you look absolutely fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYay I love monthaversaries! My hubby and I plan to celebrate them for the first year! (just started following you from weddingbee)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on you ONE month anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you many,many, more to come!!
Wow! Thank you ladies! I feel so loved! :)
ReplyDeleteWow it's been a month already?? Time flies huh? Congratulations once again sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteP.S: I love the new blog theme!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sheila!! How are you doing?!
ReplyDeleteNo matter if it's one month...one year...ten years...or however long - it's ALWAYS special!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Congrats on your one month wedding anniversary! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog and following. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Congrats! I am so excited to hear you loved Glen Foerd and can't wait to see more pictures. You were a beautiful bride :)
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies! :)
ReplyDelete