Tis' the season for a giveaway!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

2014 has been an amazing year for my blogging career. I've been keeping my little journal here since 2008 but never really pushed myself to go at it as a career. It was just a little blog where I shared my thoughts, a way to keep the writer side of me going while trying to pay the bills with a full time job out in the "real world". 

As I continued with my full time job I started writing for AWS {All Women Stalk} and helped them create their wedding section when they were still a small site with just a few different categories. 

I was making connections but still felt like I wasn't really sharing my voice, I was just writing round up posts with focus on searchable keywords. 

Then last year came the opportunity of all opportunities, an internetship as a blog assitant for East Coast Creative! I was on cloud 9 when I received the email from Monica and Jess that I got the job! 

Working as their intern and then being hired as a blog assistant gave me the confidence to finally push my own blog and create a space where I could not only share my thoughts, but get paid to do so! 

I know that readers sometimes hate sponsored posts, especially if they don't feel authentic. But, I'm a Philly girl and I'm as real as it gets! I'm not going to share something with you that I don't like and I'm not going to write up a post just for the sake of getting paid. 

I tell it like it is. Everything I share on here; the good, the bad, and the ugly moments in my life, come from my heart. 

Now I may not share every ugly detail, but some things in life are not meant to be shared. Oh I could name a few celebs who need to learn that! 

So as a thank you for helping me feel more confident and for being amazing readers I teamed up with a few other bloggers to share a $150 giveaway! 

One lucky winner will receive a $50 gift card to Target, a $50 gift card to Starbucks, and $50 right to their paypal account...sweet!! 

Giveaway runs until Sunday 12/21. Good luck! 

The ladies who are hosting with me: 







Rafflecopter Form:

14 comments:

  1. Andrea Troutman andreatroutman@ymail.com

    My ideal gift to give is something personal that shows I remember what the recipient likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love experience gifts - this year I'm getting tickets to a musical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like to get books. It always says much about both the person giving and receiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ideal gift are always warm Pijamas and slippers and a gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My idea gift would be a big kitchenaid mixer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just asked my hubby for the new PiYo workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love gifts that are homemade...anything that has a personal touch to it is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your bravery, Diana! And I love that you're challenging yourself (and your blog!) more than ever now! Here's to a beautiful, shimmery new year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done such a great job with your blog this year, Diana! You should be very proud. My ideal Christmas gift would be an evening at the theater or a surprise vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anything thoughtful and fun! Homemade is always extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My ideal christmas gift would be a gift from the heart, anything thats homemade or even store bought that rlly connects with the relationship between the gift giver and reciever and shows them just how much you care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would LOVE a tula.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My ideal Christmas gift is something unique, handmade, upcycled, or rescued from a thrift store. My friends and family know I'm not about high ticket goods, just something simple, thoughtful and totally me.
    <3 Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting

    ReplyDelete
  14. uggs sale De gedachte ugg classic short sale van vier zullen hier worden verminkt. de ingang einde van de dag, dat je uggs bailey button sale twee zijn onze voeten verjaardag. kinder uggs sale ellendig vanaf kinder uggs sale vandaag geweest, dan verklaar ik de overeenkomst ongeldig is, ga terug en kinder uggs sale vertellen mensen je school, Nu ga weg uit een van de campus, of ik zie dat je je een keer raken een keer, elke keer Genghen. kinder

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS