All I Want for Christmas is You - Printable

Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas is only 13 days away!  

Yesterday my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said, "All I want for Christmas is You!", seriously! Yes, I know it's a Mariah Carey song, but I meant it. This year I just want a nice family Christmas. Oh and world peace...but one thing at a time! 

Since it's really all I want for Christmas and one of my all time favorite holiday songs, I put together this free printable for you. Just right click, hit save as, print, frame, and you have yourself a Christmas gift for your significant other! 




If there is more you want for Christmas this year, stop back tomorrow to enter the holiday giveaway I'm hosting with a few other bloggers for a few fun gift cards, plus $50 right to your paypal! 

Happy Friday! 

7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Have a great weekend, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute. Now that song is going to be stuck in my head! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. barbour international sale barbour jacket sale shut the office door in a frenzied assault outside the dean .such dirty tricks barbour sale uk you can make it. Then do barbour international sale not say directly, barbour international sale watching barbour sale outlet a look of horror and anger dean of students shouted channel you were scum, trash, actually so nasty, how could you do one teacher. Means like a dead dog collar grabbed the dean of students thrown out the door, and then

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS