As I look back over my blog posts from this year, I have to say I'm quite proud of how far I pushed myself. I went from just sharing recipes and projects I liked and found on Pinterest to sharing things I actually made! There may have been a few bumps along the way, but life is all about learning from our experiences, the good and the bad.
My word for 2014 helped motivate and push me past my comfort zone and I'm ready to go even further in 2015. Did you create a word for yourself at the start of the new year? Mine was "Brave".
{source}
I printed this goal sheet from my girl Tairalyn over at Little Miss Mama who put together a post of awesome motivational prints she found around the web. She made this one herself, get it here.
So for 2015 to keep that brave motivation rolling I'm setting my goals high because I Believe in myself and I Believe I will get it done.
Goal 1: Believe in Myself
If you can't Believe in yourself, why should anyone else? It all starts with you; inside your heart and your head!
Goal 2: Blog Makeover
New look, new social media buttons, new everything!
Goal 3: Work on My Photography Skills
Blog worthy, professional looking, just better photos overall.
Goal 4: Enjoy the Moment
As a blogger and blog assistant I tend to have a million things going at once. When I sit down for movie night, or to relax and curl up with a good book, I'm also on my phone checking emails, social media, etc. For 2015 I want to enjoy the moment more and put down the phone. My emails and social media pages can wait an hour or two!
What are your goals for 2015? I would love to hear all about them. I hope mine have given you a little motivation for your own.
Happy New Year 2015!




These are pretty much all my goals! Jeez, we really need to meet in 2015. Wouldn't you say? xxoo
ReplyDeleteTairalyn
You accomplished so much this year and should be very proud! I believe in you, too, and know you are going to do great things in 2015. My goals are to be physically active every day and also to write, write and write some more!
ReplyDelete