I noticed that a few blogs I follow share their favorite finds each week so I thought it would be fun to tag along and share my favorites with you. It's also a great way to keep up with posting when I feel like I have nothing to share! I miss posting my Five Things link up with my girl Little Miss Mama, maybe we'll start that up again in the new year? OK, on to my Friday Favorites: Christmas Edition...
{source}
I've had this DIY Christmas card display from Lolly Jane on my mind since the moment I saw it on Pinterest! It's such a great way to display the cards and photos all year round. I love what they wrote about how our friends and family put so much thought into their photo cards only to have us put them away a few weeks later. So why not create a space where they can be displayed all year! I love this idea and one day I'm going to put it together!
{source}
There are so many amazing free Christmas printables on Pinterest....I want to print them all! I really wish I had a bunch of empty frames lying around, I might just start doing that. Or I could get a few for a gallery wall and switch the printables everytime the seasons and holidays change! I love these three prints from On Sutton Place, the ornament one reminds me of A Charlie Brown Christmas. The watercolor artwork was actually done by Tracey Gurley Designs.
PS, I made one myself, check it out here!
{source}
Who wouldn't love a gift wrapped with a friendship bracelet and a cool geometric gift tag?! When I first saw the gift wrap ideas post on East Coast Creative, this bright and fun idea popped the most. I love the creative gift tag and the vibrant colors with the white paper. It's a festive way to wrap your best friend's gift or even your kids' gifts. Stop by the post if you're still looking for ideas and free printable gift tags.
{source}
I am obsessed with bottle brush Christmas trees this year and have recently spray painted a few for a project I put together with Krylon. I love the array of colors that A Beautiful Mess created with their dyed trees last year. They have a really great tutorial on the process so be sure to check it out if you're loving these trees too!
{source}
Christmas shadowboxes seem to be popping up a lot on Pinterest this year, however this one on You Are My Fave was actually made in 2012! Some things are just meant to trend again. I can picture this idea working for any holiday; little bunnies for Easter, pumpkins for Halloween, and so on. Have you seen the ones with the jingle bells inside? So many different ideas, so little time!
{source}
You can't have Christmas without cookies! This recipe on Tatertots and Jello from Creations by Kara calls for peppermint extract and peppermint candies. However, if you don't have those ingredients on hand, it's still fun to dress up your favorite holiday cookie recipe with the candy cane Hershey kisses to make your cookie a bit more festive. Plus, it's an easy way to decorate your cookie without having to get messy with frosting!
Well it's only 6 more days until Christmas and if you aren't ready yet I hope my Friday Favorites give you more ideas to check everything off your list!
What are some of your holiday favorites this year?
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Friday!








This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFun finds! Those cookies look delicious. My Nana made an Italian cookie that's still one of my faves.
ReplyDeleteI love that shadowbox! I wish I had thought of that! Oh well, there's always next year :-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete