Didn't get a chance to post about my husband's birthday...which was yesterday! Happy Birthday my love! We went to AppleBees with the kids for dinner and had them sing to him! Do you love doing this to friends and family or do you love having it done to you? Some people really hate it, but my husband had fun!
Today over on the wedding blog we're having a wonderful giveaway for brides thanks to The Lucky Elephant Shop...here is a photo of the beautiful bracelet. Please stop over there and leave a comment to enter...good luck!
Happy birthday to your hubby! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday all around! :)
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bracelet and Happy B-day to your hubbs!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to him, and awesome giveaway! If you email the details to heather@weddzilla.com, I'll make sure it goes in our weekly giveaway roundup.
ReplyDeleteAww, happy belated B-day to your hubs. He's a better person than I am - I feel so bad for those people when the wait staff sings to them. LOL
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! And happy birthday to your hubby! Hope you guys had a fun celebration :)
ReplyDelete