Haley on American Idol was amazing yet again...every song was different and she keeps challenging herself with every one. She sang Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, and Alanis Morissette...does she not rock or what!
She's my fav, but I have to say that I thought all three of them were amazing tonight! I was sorry to see James go last week, but I hope we'll see a Haley & Scottie finale!
I'm really hoping for an all-girl final but I don't think that's going to happen. I *loved* Haley's version of Rhiannon--I think I'll be purchasing that on itunes.
She's my fav, but I have to say that I thought all three of them were amazing tonight! I was sorry to see James go last week, but I hope we'll see a Haley & Scottie finale!
ReplyDeleteI'm really hoping for an all-girl final but I don't think that's going to happen. I *loved* Haley's version of Rhiannon--I think I'll be purchasing that on itunes.
ReplyDelete