How was your weekend?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mine went way too fast as always and it seemed like I was on the road the entire time! Friday we rode on a really nice bus down to the Phillies game, sorry to say they lost 5-0, then Saturday I drove out to my best friends house for a scrapbooking get together, shes hosting Stamp It Up demos, and Sunday we drove to my stepson's college to help him move. Oh wait...back it up...when I came home Sunday afternoon after spending the night at my friends my husband and stepdaughters surprised me with beautiful cards and a tasty strawberry short cake for Mother's Day! It almost brought me to tears! How was your weekend?

So there are only four people left on American Idol...who are you hoping wins? My vote is for Haley Reinhart...she's amazing! The others are Scotty (the country kid), James (the rocker), and Lauren (the sweet country pop teen), what do you think?

Some photos from the weekend...




(Chase Utley's number!)






 


(Cliff Lee!)


(Shane Victorino!)



(Scrapbooking!)


(My friend made this...she's amazing!)


(Mother's Day!)


(So sweet!)


(My stepdaughter drew this!)


7 comments:

  1. Weekends always go by way too fast!! My future hubbs is a die hard Phillies fan!! I have also been to some games and have an array of Phillies T-shirts that I wear to games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun pics!
    Gorgeous drawing!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I'm torn on Idol. I like James, Scotty and Haley. This week's episode will help solidify my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! This looks like a blast. I love the homemade cards. Those are so so meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't been to a baseball game yet this season! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove going to baseball games! It is so fun and such a great way to spend an evening! I'm going to a game on Tuesday actually!
    Your stepdaughter is so talented at drawing! :)
    I hope you had a nice, relaxing Sunday! XO

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS