WHAT JUST HAPPENED ON AMERICAN IDOL? I really, really can't believe that Haley Reinhart didn't make the top two. I really don't even care to watch the finale...I mean I think Scotty and Lauren are two really sweet kids, but their voices didn't compare to Haley's. I'll watch but I just don't even care who wins it any more!
HALEY WE LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait to buy her CD...she is going far!! I really think America has got it so wrong this year...first Pia, then James, and now Haley?!
I was majorly disappointed, too. I wanted her to win, espeically after my other favorite, James, left. I like Scotty's voice and think he's great, but there are many country singers just like him. Haley really had a unique quality. I wanted to see those two go head-to-head in the finale. I'm really surprised that she didn't pick up more of James' rock fans from last week. Who did they vote for?
I was majorly disappointed, too. I wanted her to win, espeically after my other favorite, James, left. I like Scotty's voice and think he's great, but there are many country singers just like him. Haley really had a unique quality. I wanted to see those two go head-to-head in the finale. I'm really surprised that she didn't pick up more of James' rock fans from last week. Who did they vote for?
ReplyDeleteAt least she's got the outside support from you all!
ReplyDelete