Beautiful Brides...Beautiful stories...crazy bridesmaid stories...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I think my next post for AllWomenStalk.com will be about beautiful brides...do you know anyone you would like to nominate? How about a bride with a beautiful story, maybe she had to overcome a hardship or an illness. Do you know any brides who pulled off some amazing DIY details for her wedding? Any brides out there have some crazy bridesmaid stories to share or a mother who wouldn't stop nagging about all your concepts for the wedding? Share your bride with me and send me a link to her blog if she has one...I would love to feature her on one of my AllWomenStalk.com bridal posts.

-Thanks Readers

3 comments:

  1. No brides stories here, but I wish you luck in finding amazing stories my friend!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristii! How was your holiday weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your thoughts on the bouquet....it was crazy easy to do. I totally agree with you about the ribbon and the clip. I have a beautiful mother of pearl rosary I am thinking about working into it....anyway, it was way easy, you could do it in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS