I have to thank two very special girls and brides to be for giving me a blogger award! First this wonderful award came from Mrs. A from twokidsandawedding and again from Pirate Sam over at samandnickwedding. These beautiful brides-to-be shared the lovely blog award with me!
I love all the blogs on my blogroll so if you see your name there...take the award it's yours! Thanks for visiting my blog and always leaving wonderful comments!
Hey Girl! Congrats on your award! And is that a new profile pic I see? Looks like you cut your hair. Can't really tell, but you must know it is a wonderful picture of you.
Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I have been cuh-razy busy. Work is chaotic. I've taken 1 week long vacation, another extra-long weekend vacation and I'm getting ready to take another one. All this is a month and a half. I'm so behind with EVERYTHING! BUT, life will slow down soon and I can hopefully catch up.
I'm glad you dig the Heritage Center....I probably get too hung up on how "pretty" the reception hall is...but I can't help it!
ReplyDeleteHey Girl! Congrats on your award! And is that a new profile pic I see? Looks like you cut your hair. Can't really tell, but you must know it is a wonderful picture of you.
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been by in a while. I have been cuh-razy busy. Work is chaotic. I've taken 1 week long vacation, another extra-long weekend vacation and I'm getting ready to take another one. All this is a month and a half. I'm so behind with EVERYTHING! BUT, life will slow down soon and I can hopefully catch up.
Hope all is well in your world!
Congratulations on your award!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell deserved!!!
Keep on writing and I will keep on reading.....
Nice!!!