Who doesn't love a little motivation on Monday morning when it comes to getting out of bed after a really fun and exciting weekend?! I know I do!
It got me thinking though, why do we let Monday get us down? Why should we let Friday, Saturday, and Sunday have all the fun?! The other days of the week get more respect than Monday too, Wednesday is hump day and then there is Thirsty Thursday when we sometimes start the weekend a little early. So, just because the weekend is over, doesn't mean we still can't be AWESOME on Monday!
So to help you and Monday stay awesome I'm starting a new series on my blog called Motivational Monday. No more excuses... let's make the most out of this day!
Thanks for stopping by...now go and be awesome!


I'm with you! Monday is a great day to get motivated for the new week and start making things happen!
ReplyDelete