Sneak Peek: Birthday Celebration Giveaway!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hip, Hip, Hooray, it's My Birthday Week! 


This Thursday, March 12th I'm turning 32...I'm officially in my thirties!

To celebrate I have rounded up a few of my favorite shops for an awesome Birthday Celebration Giveaway just for YOU!! 

Today I'm sharing a little sneak peek at the shops who are helping me celebrate, and tomorrow the giveaway will begin! 










Lucky me, I've already started the birthday celebrations thanks to my mom who took me to The Philadelphia Flower Show and Reading Terminal for lunch on Thursday.


Then on Saturday my husband surprised me with a little date night birthday dinner...


I couldn't leave without dessert! This salted pretzel brownie was the best thing I've ever eaten!! 

I can't wait to share all of the amazing prizes with you guys, stop by tomorrow to enter! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! 


4 comments:

  1. happy (early) birthday! what a fun giveaway xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you celebrate your bday for a week.
    Happy bday on Thursday and I'll be stopping by tomorrow for the giveaway. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I celebrate all month long, since my sister's birthday is the day before mine!! Good luck tomorrow, thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS