I promise to post more this week and not just post on Mondays!! Last week got away from me, but I have some awesome news to share... I am now a contributor on Porch and my latest post was shared on PopSugar Home!
Stop by to see my Spring DIY Planter Makeover post featuring these gorgeous glitter and gold planters from Nest of Posies....
{source}
Plus my post about Ways to Get Your Outdoor Space Ready for Spring and Summer {the one shared on PopSugar!} featuring this awesome fire pit bench from A Beautiful Mess...
{source}
Last week may not have been very productive, but it's a new week and a new beginning!
{Feel free to print, save, share, pin! I love the designs on the Rhonna Designs app, if you don't have it... get it!}
Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous Monday!



Congrats again on having your post featured by PopSugar! Here's to an awesome week!
ReplyDeleteThis is really a wonderful post.
ReplyDelete