Valentine's Day Printables for Your Guy!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I shared a few Valentine's Day printables on Monday at the end of my heart shaped treats round up post, but kept thinking about what I would want to print and give to my guy. I love the heart prints I made, but they were more for Valentine's Day decor. 

So back to Pic Monkey I headed to make a few more prints, I think these turned out a bit more guy friendly! I would love to hear which print you would share with your guy! 


My guy's beard isn't as long as this one, but this was my favorite beard graphic on Pic Monkey! 


Superman or Batman? 

I love both movies, but I'm more of a Batman girl...actually make that an X-Men girl, but Pic Monkey didn't have that symbol!  


Kiss, Kiss! Have fun and spice up your Valentine's Day with this print!! 

Would your guy like any of these prints? Maybe print them all and hide them around the house for him to find! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! 

XOXO

Linking with Kathe and Kim for You're Gonna Love it Tuesday!



3 comments:

  1. Cute prints! The last one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prints... I probably would give hubby the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I love the beard one:) So cute! Have a great day, darling.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS