There are so many fun craft ideas for Halloween that I still want to try! Forget Christmas, I think Halloween is my new favorite holiday. Well, I say that now but once the Christmas craft ideas start rolling in on Pinterest it might be another story!
Today I thought I would share a few of my favorite Halloween craft ideas along with a sneak peek at one I put together. Who doesn't love sneak peeks, especially from TV shows...wow is Revenge, The Walking Dead and How to Get Away with Murder making me wish it was Thursday and next Sunday already!
{Mummy Mason Jars, Mummy Door, Skull Wreath, Jack String Garland, Halloween Yarn Hoop Art, Skull String Art}
After putting my Halloween craft ideas collage together, I noticed a pattern in the projects...do you see it?! No, well they either have string or a skull in them or both!
1. Mummy Mason Jars
{source}
You know I can't resist a mason jar craft! There are tons of Halloween craft ideas on Pinterest using mason jars, but these mummy jars were my favorite. Blogger Linda at It All Started With Paint used rubber bands to create the mummy effect on the jar and painted on the eyes to complete the look, pretty cool right?! I need to grab some more jars from the thrift store now that I've painted all the ones I have in my collection!
2. Mummy Door...
{source}
Monica is pretty creative at Halloween door decor, okay let's face it she's creative at everything she gets involved in! Hand her a few pieces of wood and a nail gun and you're sure to get something amazing in return! OK, so back to the door! Last year she created this awesome Mummy door and the year before she made a Frankenstein face. If your door needs a little help this Halloween stop by East Coast Creative for both of these fun door decor tutorials.
3. Skull Wreath...
{source}
I just have to say it, this Halloween skull wreath from Desiree of The 36th Avenue is bad-ass! I showed this Halloween craft idea to my younger sister and she wanted one to hang up in her room all year long! It's Gothic, but romantic at the same time. It sort of has a 1920's look and feel to it. I love the texture of the yarn she wrapped around the wreath foam and how she spray painted the colored flowers black. I need to get a wreath form and start creating awesome ideas like this one!
4. Jack String Garland...
{source}
I love The Nightmare Before Christmas and Jack Skellington, I mean who doesn't right?! I spotted this amazing Halloween string garland on my friend Heather's round up on Brit & Co. and just had to share! The original tutorial can be found on Disney Family. If you've ever used a balloon to create a string lantern or ornament then you will have no problem creating this Halloween craft.
5. Halloween Yarn Hoop Art...
{source}
I saw this fun Halloween craft idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago and I'm just learning that the blogger who created this is only 14 years old! If you haven't heard of Emma at Craftinge then I urge you to get on over to her blog, check out her crafts and share, share, share! I love that she's a teen with a DIY blog sharing her ideas with the world.
6. Skull String Art...
{source}
More awesome string art and another skull!! You really can't go wrong with skulls for Halloween, they can be a little too creepy at times, but with clever craft ideas like this one you can make them fun and cute. Elsie at A Beautiful Mess used a large skull print out to create the shape she wanted with the nails, then got to work with the string! Have you created string art before? It's something on my to-do list that I hope to make one day!
These are just a few of my favorite Halloween craft ideas, if you're looking for more follow me on Pinterest and check out my Holiday and Halloween Crafts boards!
Are you ready for the sneak peek of the Halloween craft project I made?!
I also shared a bit more on my Instagram page, are you following me there? I'll have this tutorial and my painted pumpkins on the blog next week so make sure to stop back for more Halloween craft ideas!
Have you started decorating and making Halloween crafts yet?
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!








These are all awesome! Thanks for linking to my Brit + Co garland post. :) I haven't done any Halloween decorating, since we're in the middle of moving, but I'm already looking forward to all of the cool things I can do next year.
ReplyDeleteIt was such a fun post and fun idea, I had to share! This has been the best Halloween I've ever had!! I bet next year will be great to celebrate in your new home! :)
DeleteCool Ideas, I like especially the Jack String Garlands!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to you, Diana!
Nina xx
That's one of my favorites! Thanks for stopping by Nina, it's been a while! :)
DeleteThanks for featuring My Halloween yarn hoop art! these are some GREAT ideas
ReplyDeleteEmma
Hi Emma! So happy to share your hoop art, keep up the awesome work!
Deletetiffany uk sale course, which he put a white powder, http://www.intra-mark.co.uk it is a drugged also a cy, as long as the .and then tiffany uk sale a few disposable lunch boxes placed on the desktop. Then two small rice table will be placed tiffany uk sale Here patiently tiffany london sale watching, like watching theater, cheap music touches to see what happens. Dean of tiffany uk sale students will be placed in a plastic bag on the table, in one of which gave the discount, of
ReplyDeleteNice Post!
ReplyDelete