Wow, it's Friday already, where has this week gone...where has September gone?! This morning I saw a tweet from a new blog friend Ricci at Imperfectly Ricci about a High Five for Friday link up from Lauren Elizabeth and thought it would be fun to join in and wrap up my favorite things about this week. I had a pretty good one so why not share it...
1. You know the week is going to be great when you start things off with a rainbow...
2. Although I still can't believe it's October, I love the changing of the leaves, the cool night air, and can't wait to get together with my girls for pumpkin craft night!
3. I have the sweetest friends and family members in the world who still continue to surprise me with little owl gifts. This adorable fall owl flew all the way to Pennsylvania from Florida via my awesome friend Casie! She has such a big heart. Right now she is trying to raise funds for her local St. Baldrick's Foundation chapter to help kids who are battling childhood cancer. Stop by her personal page for more info on how you can help #whipchildhoodcancer.
4. Halloween is in 28 days! Even if we don't get the chance to dress up this year, I still love the thought of just giving out candy and seeing the costumes of the trick o' treaters. Do you give out candy in your neighborhood?
5. I have a feeling it's going to be a crafty weekend! I'm in the mood to get back to my Project Life scrapbook, make a few cards, or maybe even spray paint something!
Oh and one more thing, if you haven't heard about the #IAmBraveandBeautiful movement then you need to head on over to Brassy Apple and join in!
That's it for how my week went, how was yours?
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!







That rainbow is beautiful! And as much as I am dreading the cold, I do love the pretty fall colors.
ReplyDelete