Handmade Jewelry and a Giveaway!

Friday, September 5, 2014

I started to put together a fall round up post last week, but then life got a little busy and now it's been two weeks since I last wrote. To make up for the lack of posts I have an awesome giveaway and a coupon code for you guys from Etsy shop Star Struck Stones. Shop owner Michelle is best friends with my younger sister Christina, they have known each other since middle school and are now both in their twenties (my sister will be 25 this Saturday, happy birthday sis!).

 I couldn't wait to share Michelle's handmade jewelry on my blog when I found out she was starting her own Etsy shop. Lucky for me she was just as excited and sent me a few items to review...


She let me choose the bracelet and when I spotted this gorgeous blue and purple piece in her shop I immediately fell in love. To my surprise she sent me a ring and an Amethyst stone as well. 



 The purple stones on the bracelet are Agate and hold protective properties. The blue stones are Dragons Vein Agate and are known to heighten creative vision. 

Most of the beads and stones in Michelle's shop have metaphysical and therapeutic properties, so be sure to read more about your stones when ordering. 



How gorgeous is the design of this jade wire wrapped ring?! Maybe she'll teach me the secret to making these! 
The jade stone is said to bring good luck to those who wear/carry it and I have to say I am feeling the luck of this stone lately. Very good things have been happening...very good things! 


This pretty little amethyst stone is said to help relieve stress and anxiety to create a peaceful environment. So, with the wrapped jade ring and this amethyst stone I can look forward to plenty of good luck and stress free days, I'm down with that!

OK, enough about my jewelry pieces, I know that you are all waiting to see what you can win from her shop...


I'm actually kind of jealous that I can't enter, but I guess I'll just have to ask Michelle to replicate this bracelet so I can purchase one from her! 

I love the colors; the opal and turquoise stones will look great with any outfit and the feather/wing charm is just too cool. I love that she also included a citrine point for one of my readers to win along with the bracelet. 

*For everyone else that doesn't win (and even if you do!), Michelle has a 10% off coupon code for you. Use WorldAroundHer at check out in her Etsy shop on any purchase.*


Giveaway: 
Enter below in the Rafflecopter...

Note: 
 Michelle only ships within the United States, sorry Canadian and overseas friends. I will email the random selected winner next Friday, September 12. Good luck! 
{This giveaway has no affiliation with Facebook.}






11 comments:

  1. Love the crystal necklace with the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Adjustable Beaded Hemp Bracelet would be cute for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy to see you have a blog and I"m DROOLING over that ring! Love<3 I appreciate homemade jewelry so much and rarely ever buy myself anything store bought. Thanks for sharing this lovely giveaway Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Create Your Own Crystal Twisted Ring is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great giveaway! I love the crystal twisted rings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jade wire wrapped ring is adorable; classy or casual. LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one! https://www.etsy.com/listing/201978275/crystal-necklace-with-red-elephant?ref=shop_home_active_2 -Jenna Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twisted Black Tourmaline and Amethyst Arrowheads

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/200259320/twisted-black-tourmaline-and-amethyst?ref=shop_home_active_10

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Beautiful jewelry pieces I must say. It is nice to see the latest summer jewelry collection. The earrings, the bracelets and the ring all are just wonderful. I personally like that perfect platinum diamond ring displayed above. 

    best jewelry gift

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS