This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chili's® At Home and Bellisio Foods, but all opinions on how delicious the meals were are 100% mine!
When you have a busy schedule date nights aren't easy to plan, but thanks to Chili's® At Home frozen meals we can now enjoy one of our favorite restaurants without even leaving the kitchen! Well, I did have to go grocery shopping first, but I can do that without the hubby.
I picked up two Chili's® At Home meals, one for us to enjoy during a romantic date night and another for all four of us to try (hoping our teens would like the choice I made!). If you have picky kids, no need to worry here...what's not to love about chicken and rice?! Plus they have plenty of other kid friendly options to choose from like Bacon Mac 'N' Cheese, Seasoned Chicken Bites with Honey Chipotle Sauce, Pepper Jack Mac 'N' Cheese, Nacho Potatoes with Beef & Bacon, and many more.
Okay, enough about the kid friendly flavors, let's get back to date night! The big and bold flavors of the chicken fajita rice filled the air as soon as I opened the bag. It's actually one of Chili's® BOLDEST At Home meals to choose from according to the bold meter on the back of the package, and I totally agree! The aroma of the fajita sauce was so amazing I felt like I was sitting in Chili's® Restaurant while enjoying the comforts of home.
Chili's® fajitas are a favorite menu choice of mine and now I get to enjoy the bold taste of them at home without worrying about dressing up for date night...sorry honey! So, is your go to selection from Chili's® menu now available for you to enjoy during date night at home? Check their website and enjoy a coupon to use, then come back here to tell me about your favorite meal!
Up next was the chicken bacon ranch frozen meal that we enjoyed together as a family (I cooked two meals in one week, go me!). I really love the variety of sizes and flavors Chili's® At Home has to choose from, plus a frozen meal with broccoli in it is on top of every mom's shopping list!
The girls were really impressed with this meal, I may have loved the fact that it included broccoli but they loved that it had bacon in it!
Date night was made easy thanks to Chili's At Home and so was family night, these are definitely frozen meals I'll buy again. You really can't go wrong with a one pot/pan meal...I know they're my favorite, how about you?
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chili's® At Home and Bellisio Foods, but all opinions on how delicious the meals were are 100% mine!





That rice looks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteThese meals definitely sound delicious, especially the chicken fajita rice! I'd love to give them a try.
ReplyDeleteI've recently tried these and they are DELICIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I picked these up for dinner one night, I wasn't sure what to expect, but they are sooo good for being frozen. I am going to have to try the Chicken Bacon Ranch, that one sounds delish!
ReplyDelete