Star Struck Stones Etsy Shop

Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing, we took a little visit to my in-laws' house on Saturday and had a nice barbecue dinner last night. It was so good, probably the best pork chops I've ever had. I took a quick iPhone snapshot of them before they disappeared, so there may be a recipe post in the future for you!

 Alright, enough about food...I bet you all can't wait to find out who the winner of the Star Struck Stones giveaway is. But, first have you seen the new items in Michelle's Etsy shop? 


Find these items here, here, and here!

I am crushing on the black and turquoise bracelet with the leaf charm, the color combination is so striking. The black beads are lava rock and are said to promote courage and strength. I could use a little of that right now. Last week I finally started back on my workout routine and need a little strength and courage to go on with week two of Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 DVD...she is kicking my butt! 

 Oops, there I go running on about something other than the giveaway winner! Shall we get back to the real reason everyone has stopped by the blog today! Drum roll please.....and the name of the winner is....








A big congrats to our winner Erika, a big thank you to everyone who entered, and a VERY BIG THANK YOU to Michelle. I really can't thank her enough for the gorgeous bracelet she sent me for the review and the one she is sharing for the giveaway, she's so sweet.

Don't forget to stop by Michelle's shop Star Struck Stones for a 10% off discount until October 1st with the coupon code WorldAroundHer.

Now go and have an excellent day! 







1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I love the black and turquoise bracelet, too. Lava rock is so pretty and reminds me of Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS