Zucchini Recipe Round Up...obsessed with this veggie much?!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

As if you weren't tired of my zucchini posts already, today I have a zucchini recipe round up for you! You know you're obsessed with this awesome vegetable when your friends start tagging you in recipe posts they find on Facebook! Would you believe that we just received another large zucchini from our neighbor's garden...



Well another zucchini means more recipes to find, so that's why I thought it would be a good idea to put together a Zucchini Recipe Round Up...



I'm not sure if there are other recipes out there that can top the three I've tried already, but I'm willing to do a taste test! If you missed out on these great zucchini recipes I featured check them out at the links below...




Today I'm going to the sweet side again with zucchini and baking chocolate zucchini bread. This won't be my first time making bread, I've pretty much mastered banana bread, but it will be my first time making chocolate bread....with shredded zucchini! 


{Chocolate Zucchini Bread by Six Sisters' Stuff}

I was looking for a recipe that didn't call for too much and included ingredients I already have on hand. Fingers crossed that this turns out as good as it looks in Six Sisters' Stuff's photo! PS, I'm not using chocolate chips in my recipe since they tend to get too gooey in everything I bake! 


I really loved the baked zucchini fries, still one of my favorite ways to cook zucchini. But, another popular way of making them instead of going the "fry" way that I want to try is to cook them chip style...


{Zucchini Chips Four Ways by The Copper Collective}

These all look so good, I need to get some chipotle powder because that just sounds amazing. 

OK, if your mouth wasn't watering already, take a look at these...




My parents used to make stuffed peppers all the time, a recipe I have yet to try on my own. But perhaps I can make my own version of their stuffed peppers with zucchini! 

Well, now I have just seen it all; zucchini waffles...say what?! Yep, ZUCCHINI WAFFLES....


{Zucchini Waffles by The Law Student's Wife} 

I wonder if my husband would be interested in trying these....we do have a waffle maker! So far we've made banana and blueberry waffles, but I would love to try something more savory, then I won't feel so bad when we have waffles for dinner! 

Hmm, should I make the chocolate zucchini bread today or this delicious looking spiced zucchini cake...


{Spiced Zucchini Cake by My Baking Addiction

Fall is almost here and lately it feels like it already is here (it was 48 degrees at 7 am last Saturday!). Plus, did you hear that Starbucks is bringing out their Pumpkin Spice Latte earlier than planned for people who participate in their Twitter challenge! So, with Fall on the brain I am ready for this Spiced Zucchini Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting, who's with me?! 

Okay, I'm off to bake some zucchini goodness, I hope you enjoyed my zucchini recipe round up and stop back to let me know if you try any of these! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! 











1 comment:

  1. Cool recipes! I love the chip idea. You've got me craving zucchini all the time now, too. We used it this week in a salad and also cut one up and baked it. Zucchini is super tasty!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS