Giveaway Coming Soon...

Monday, April 21, 2014

A Big Thank You to all who linked up for the Five Things party, I feel like we had a pretty nice turn out for our first link up! I loved reading what was on your minds this week and seeing that everyone had a different mix of five things.

Guess what ya'll....I made it to 100 on Facebook! Now it's time to have a different kind of party...a giveaway party!


My friend Busy Bee Kate is putting together the giveaway and we should have it running this week on both our blogs. Be sure to spread the word because we have some pretty fabulous handmade items to giveaway from Mila Rose Designs, HorseFeathers Gifts, Vintage Vinyl Journals, Erica Jacqueline Designs and more! 

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reaching 100 likes, Diana! I'm excited for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS