Five Things & A Giveaway!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm so excited for this week's Five Things link up party, because not only do I have some pretty great things going on this week, but I also have a giveaway for you as well! 

My good friend Katie at Busy Bee Kate and I have both reached 100 on our Facebook pages and wanted to throw a little giveaway to thank our followers. We contacted a few of our awesome friends and they pitched in a few items for you to win, we will actually have 3 winners!

Plus, I thought it would be fun to combine the giveaway with my five things party that I host with Tairalyn from Little Miss Mama and include the giveaway as one of my five things! 




Thanks again for linking up with us last week, I loved seeing everyone's posts. 

On to the link up and giveaway, but first a few reminders...



1. Five Things link up is posted every Thursday at Midnight EST. Share any five things that are on your mind right now. Whether it's something you are obsessing with on Pinterest, a new and exciting event going on in your life, or even sharing five of your favorite books; it's totally up to you. 

2. Please put the Five Things button on the post your sharing for the link up; sharing is caring, the more players involved the more fun we'll all have.

3. Please follow both your hosts Diana from The World Around Her and Tairalyn from Little Miss Mama via Facebook {here and here} and/or Twitter {here and here}. As it’s not mandatory it is greatly appreciated

4. If you tweet about your post or Instagram it, feel free to tag me or Tairalyn and use the hashtag, #FiveThingsParty

5. Check out the other bloggers who have linked up, show them some love and comment on at least one other bloggers link-up post.




1. Today we're celebrating our four year wedding anniversary! We've been together for 8 and a half years and married for four, but it feels like a lifetime. I just feel so connected, he is my best friend and I would be lost without him. Pictures to come soon of the little DIY I put together for my guy! 

2. How adorable is this little can! He was part of the Earth Day project I did with the local business women's group that I'm in. We volunteered at the Boys & Girls Club in the area to teach kids about upcycling. We also upcycled milk and juice cartons into bird feeders. The kids went crazy for the stickers and colorful duck tape. I feel so blessed to be able to help them put together a project they can take home to enjoy and share with their families, they were all so proud of what they did. 

3. Since we have three bundles of prizes for three winners, I thought they could make up numbers 3-5 on my five things list! All of the items are handmade, so we thought it would be fun to throw in a $25 Michaels gift card for the 3rd prize winner to inspire you to get creative...that means you have to come back to show us what you made with your purchases! 

4. The 2nd prize winner will take home a 'perfect for spring' crocheted tote bag from Erica Jacqueline Designs and their choice of an in-stock Vintage Vinyl Journals

5. The grand prize winner will take home this adorable two-toned yellow and blue turband headwrap from Mila Rose Designs and a $40 gift card to HorseFeathers Gifts


A closer look at the fabulous giveaway prizes...


Don't forget to join the link up party as well...




3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Diana! Here's to many more years of happiness to come! I love the awesome giveaway and think that the can you made for the Earth Day project is super cute. It is so great that you volunteered with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Diana!! It's so sweet to hear about you and your hubby, and all the things you've accomplished. I'll write to you soon. I tweeted about your giveaway!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIRST and foremost -- Happy Anniversary! You two always put a smile on my face with you adorable little selfies you take. LOVE THIS.... so keep it up!

    xxoo
    Tairalyn

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS