Who Doesn't Love Fall!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I recently joined a local photography group and our first assignment was to take "Fall" photos so we could compare and see what everyone's idea of Fall was. I really enjoy taking photos and hope to one day be a bit more professional about it. I may not know technical terms or even know what taking "raw" photos means, but I like the idea of asking others in the group about my photos, and what I can do to get a better shot next time. It seems like most of the group has taken a class or two about photography, so perhaps I'll learn a thing or two from them! Here are a few of my favorite photos from this month's assignment, next month we'll be sharing photos of "texture". I have a few ideas for this, but I would love to hear some of your thoughts.













 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look...see ya next time!

5 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Me and my momma are taking a photography class in the spring. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty photos, love the perspective of the close-up of the leaves. I would love to join a photography group, I'm fascinated by it all, but horrible with all the buttons and things .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Diana! I took a photojournalism class in college, but other than that have never taken any others or ever thought about joining a photography group. I usually let my husband take the pictures with our pro camera when we're on trips, while I stick with my iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, lady! I love the low-perspective leaf shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year to photograph. This week a lot of our trees having started turning a deep red and I really need to take some pictures before it's gone.

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS