I cook dinner all the time, but usually nothing fancy or experimental. I just stick to chicken or pork with 2 sides, though I have branched out a little bit and started making chicken alfredo, but there's really nothing to it. I would love to really get into make recipes, there are so many things on pinterest that I've drooled over and would love to make. I have made cookies and even banana bread before, wow I was so excited and proud of myself when the banana bread came out just right! Thanks to my friend Diana over at Express-O, I have the perfect recipe that she featured over on Honest Cooking. So now that it's fall and I've seen pumpkin recipes all over, I'm hoping to get experimental and make something great to go with all of the food my husband will be cooking on Thanksgiving! Have you baked any fun pumpkin recipes this season? I would love to make frosted pumpkin cookies...
I've also fallen in love with sweet potatoes and would love to make a sweet potato soup. We did make our own sweet potato fries, but they weren't as crunchy as I would have liked them.
Taken with Instagram!
Are you a foodie and love to cook, or are you just a foodie who loves to eat?!



i never have either!! i've contributed but that is it :) we moved here around thanksgiving and i had no idea what to buy (it was the foreign grocery store i was still figuring out) soooo we had soup out of packages. it was quite memorable!
ReplyDeleteI find that it's easier to make side dishes for Thanksgiving - less time-consuming! :P
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOVE your new blog design!!!! just wanted to tell you! :)
ReplyDeleteI am pretty much done with cooking these days but I do love to eat! Sweet potatoes cut up in chunks with lemon and oil and pear is also a nice dish - roasted.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute. Don't worry sweetie, I've never cooked Thanksgiving dinner either. In Canada, I used to have a tradition of going over to my very close friends' home for dinner. And now.....we kinda just let it slide and not celebrate it in Italy. It's just me and the hubby.
ReplyDelete