Thinking of a New Hairstyle...
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
I've seen so many gorgeous short haircuts that I would love to just go pixie, but do I dare? I love having long hair and being able to style it when I go out. But most of the time when I'm home writing, editing, and doing things with the girls or running around town I just pull it back in a messy bun. So why not cut it short, right?! So have you ever gone short, did you love it or think, "Why did I do this?". I always get my haircut about shoulder length or just above shoulder and love how the hairstylist blow drys it and styles it, but who can ever get that same look at home! I just feel like I'm drying it too much and any more it doesn't seem to have a style. When I do want curls or a cute side braid I just ask my stepdaughter for help, she's my go-to hairstylist when I want something fancy! So I found these two photos and thought Mandy Moore's face shape was close to mine, I like the darker color and I'm looking to dye my hair too since the box color didn't seem to keep for too long last time. So short or medium with side bangs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Swoon! Mandy Moore is so gorgeous - and can pull off just about any hairstyle or hair color. I think you would look incredible in either of these styles, Diana!! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally fancy cutting my hair short...The shorter-do is so cute and it would look totally adorable on you:)Happy Wed, sweetie. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Diana, I just love your fall shots! There's many stunning photos, my favourites are the one where to persons are walking towards the sunlight, the light is wonderful, reflection og the trees on the sides of the path! Also the lake with the branches coming from the left ... I wish I could be there! The close up of the red-brown leaves agains the blue sky is very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh I like your new blog design!
And I think both hair styles would suit you very well - it is hard to decide thought ...
Have a great week!
Nina xxx