It's OK Thursday...

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays
 
 
 
I first saw "It's Ok Thursdays" over on my friend Steph's blog The Vintage Modern Wife and thought what a great idea to write down things that you feel are okay to do, say, or be! You can link up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup to join in on the fun! So here goes my "It's Okay" list...
 
 
It's OK...
 
  • to be writing this post at 4:00 am
  • to get my hair cut short even if I'm nervous about it.
  • to be grouchy at times when I'm not sure why I'm being grouchy
  • to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving Day
  • to enter giveaway after giveaway, but also give back as well!
  • to watch 666 Park Avenue and The Walking Dead before going to sleep even though I know I'll probably creep myself out and have nightmares!
  • that I'm obsessed with owls and still feel like I need more owl decor, clothing, and accessories!
  • that I still haven't gone food shopping for Thanksgiving, including the turkey!
  • to have never liked coffee before a few years ago and now I can't live without it!
  • to curse at Jillian Michaels when she tells you to keep going for 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
So the short haircut that I decided is okay for me....

 
 
AHHH!!! I'm going to do this!! Wish me luck! xoxo

 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else is listening to Christmas music already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The Christmas music has already been busted out in my house.

    2. I absolutely love that hair cut! I'm sure it will look fabulous!

    I would love for you to stop by sometime and say hello! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havnt gotten our food yet either! eek.. maybe today! love short hair.. i am sure it will look great! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair cut choice! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your hair cut - I don't have the guts to go that short!

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS