Happy March!!!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hmmm...so my Birthday is coming up this month and I think a great way to celebrate would be to get that owl tattoo I want! I have a few pins on Pinterest of a few cute owls I found, yes I pin Owls...don't judge me! Perhaps I can get my stepdaughter to draw me an owl as well, the tattoo my husband and I got together, a horseshoe and a feather, was actually inspired by a picture she drew for us when we told her what we wanted. I really want the tattoo some place I can actually enjoy it and look at it, my other tattoos are on my back and I'm thinking of adding one more to that collection too!

Here are some of my pins in my tattoo idea board...

http://pinterest.com/worldaroundher/tattoo-ideas/

And a few others in my owl board...

http://pinterest.com/worldaroundher/i-heart-owls/

I really love the idea of two owls sitting on a branch together..

Or even an owl family (we would need three little ones)...



Is this little guy not adorable...



What are your thoughts of where to get it and what the owl should look like? If I get it on the inside of my arm I will probably only get two owls on the branch so it isn't too big. If I do this then I might get another tattoo at some other time to represent the kids.

One more owl...how cute is she with her glasses!




8 comments:

  1. Aww owl with glasses! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love owls, and these are all really cool! I love the picture of the owls sitting on a branch together. Happy almost birthday, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make a cool tattoo! Wise choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the owl family is soooo cute! Or that one sitting on a branch on what looks to be an ankle? love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! i love all of them and can't wait to see which you choose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am FREAKING OBSESSED with owls. I have an embarrassingly large collection of little bits and bobs. I would love an owl tattoo! These are so cute :)
    Whats in my purse
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the owl tree cake topper on your pinterest board Diana! I had no idea you were into tattoos. I totally agree with you - that little guy is just adorable! he's definitely my choice!

    p.s. thanks for your sweet words Diana! I am quite stressed at the moment and am just trying to remember to breathe .-))

    Big big hugs!
    http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for owls! I am obsessed with them myself, so think that an owl tattoo would be adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS