I also went to the Philadelphia Flower Show, a tradition I started with my mom for my birthday! We get lunch in China Town and then head over to the convention center for the show. I was involved with the show in high school and have gone to it every year since. This year the theme was centered around Hawaii and the tropical exhibits and florals just took my breath away, even more so than last year's Paris theme!
Check it out for yourself...
First Up: China Town!
Aloha!
The Coolest Entry Way Ever...
This photo doesn't do justice to the gorgeous waterfall and hut...
The graphics that were displayed on the hut were unlike anything I've ever seen...
As we arrived there was a show of Hawaiian Dancers!
Succulents, Pro Tea, and Pineapples were every where...
My beautiful mom!
These next two photos were from an orchid exhibit...
How clever...pails used as heating lamps!
Canned Fruit... thought of a certain lady when I saw these and this mason jar....
How amazing is this exhitbit that looks like the inside of a Volcano...
In Honor of Pearl Harbor...
To be continued...
.jpg)

such a great trip! happy birthday!!! love the mason :)
ReplyDeleteWow, everything looks so beautiful, and I'm glad you had a great weekend! I hope you're having a wonderful birthday today, dear! Many, many happy wishes to you for a fabulous year ahead!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful birthday! You look so happy and glowing Diana!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful trip, thanks for the pictures!:D
ReplyDelete***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Love the picture of you and your mum together - she looks so young and glam, you look so happy together. Am going back over the pics to look again at the succulents, so special!
ReplyDeleteI love flower shows - but luau themed ones are even better!
ReplyDelete