An Owl of a Celebration!!!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I just knew that Becky would put together an amazing owl filled birthday party for Abrielle! From the owl cake to the fun DIY photo booth, it was a beautiful and creative party and everyone loved it...especially the birthday girl! Check out the amazing details...


(cake made by a professional...but the wood cake stand was made by a family member!)


(How adorable are all the little owl details!)




(Becky made the Birthday Banner on her Cricut machine!)


(Becky's mom made the owl cupcakes...I want these for my birthday...LOL!!!)


(More of Becky's amazing DIY skills!)


(Here we are testing out the DIY Photo Booth she put together!)


(Smile!)

Happy Birthday... WE LOVE YOU ABRIELLE!


 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous party! She's one lucky girl to be surrounded by so much love and fun. You look great in the photo booth, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything about owls - this birthday is wonderful. Love the photos of you - such a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute!!! I love the Oriental Trading stuff; I work there BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abrielle is such a beautiful name and i adore the pics of the party. love the photo booth too! Happy weekend sweet lady!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this birthday party looks like so much fun! I adore the owl theme. everyone is so talented! love all the pics!

    xoxo
    http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS