Lucky Lady I am!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I really am a blessed and lucky lady who has a family that is filled with love for her! As I said in the last post I went out to lunch with a friend, to the Philadelphia Flower Show with my mom, and then got together with my amazing Mother-in-law...who actually shares a birthday with me...for dinner and cake. She surprised me with a hand drawn owl for my birthday!!! She knew that I started obsessing over owls recently and have collected some owl jewelry and wanted to do something special for me. I just about cried because of the thoughtfulness and love she put into it....


Not the best photo of it, but what an amazing job she did and this is the first time she gave away something she drew! She is such a sweet, kind, and caring Mother-in-law...I told you I was lucky! She even wrote my name in the wing of the owl! Also, the adorable little owl sitting next to it was my birthday gift from my sister...and it wobbles too!


My wonderful husband drew an owl on my birthday cake!!! Wait there's more...


My sweet stepdaughter put owls all over the card she made for me! (We have a hallmark computer program and can personalize our cards at home!)


My in-laws really love me, my sister-in-law gave me this rustic bird house shovel piece for my growing garden!


Okay now I feel like I'm talking too much about myself, but I am really grateful for everyone in my life...including my best friend!!!! She handmade this beautiful card for me, and gave me that rolling tote and carrier you see there on the table, plus...


Her and her husband bought me a cake and made a Korean dinner for us!



Yes, I had two...well three cakes in one week!! We had cake for my mother-in-law too!


My bestie and her husband, they are like family...(do you see the owl placemats!)



My wonderful husband!! He is going to take me to get my owl tattoo, we've been so busy that I will probably wait until the girls are on Spring Break to get it!

Thank you to my family and friends for making me feel special for my birthday and thank you to everyone on the blog, twitter, and facebook for the sweet birthday wishes! xoxo


7 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful birthday, Diana! You are absolutely glowing with happiness in the photos. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you look so beautiful, Diana, and those gifts are all so thoughtful and special! It's wonderful to feel loved and cared for. The owl drawing is really incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, i hope you had an amazing birthday!!! it sounds like it. the hand drawn owl is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day Diana! And lovely photos of you and your friends around you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just so awesome Diana! You have great people around you but that's a test to your wonderful character and personality!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS