Halloween Costumes...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OK so I dressed up as a Steelers Football player for all the trick o' treaters coming to the door and what do the Steelers do to me...they lost! But it was still fun putting the black lines under my eyes and answering the door to all the adorable kids! I was so excited when the first group of kids rang the door bell! The little girl had to be about three or four years old and when I gave her a tootsie roll she said, "Oh I'm allergic." Ok HOW CUTE ARE YOU!! So I gave her a box of dots and she was happy! Ok it's not cute to be allergic to chocolate...I would hate that...but it was just so cute that she was three telling me this because she was being so responsible! AWW!! I love you little girl dressed as spiderman! PS Here is a photo of me dressed up and a photo of what my stepdaughters wore (we don't post their pics). Cant wait to see your costumes!

PS...I voted today, aren't you happy that all the nasty advertisements are over?!





Excuse the face I was trying to be a tough football player!







(My daughters had tights on with theirs!)

4 comments:

  1. Great costume! And I just can't imagine being alergic to chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween kiddies get me every time. They are soooo cute. One of my favorite holidays! Cool costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH! You crack me up. Love that pic of you. Little kid costumes kill me - while shopping for D's fangs to be True Blood he saw a baby Yoda costume & wanted to buy it on the spot. I was like - Hi, can you NOT buy babyclothes?! Thanks. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love giving out candy and watching the little ones coming up the the door in their cutsie costumes.
    I bet your stepdaughters had fun dressing up for Halloween, and carving pumpkins with you and their dad.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS