Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I haven't started a twitter yet but I have started a facebook and would love to connect with other ladies and brides. Do you have a facebook for your blog or a personal one and would you like to connect? I love blogging and I think it would be great to reach out on facebook and twitter (once I start!) What are you thoughts on both fb and twitter? Do you feel that you have more readers and more blogs to read once you connect on either social network?


Sorry still trying to figure this out...my facebook will be back soon!

7 comments:

  1. I have both accounts, I have connected with SO many lovely ladies and men on both :) Come visit!
    Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/TheFavourShoppe
    Twitter : http://twitter.com/thefavourshoppe

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love FB and Twitter, and have connected with so many amazing people that way! Just search in FB for Bicoastal Bride, and look for @Bicoastal_Bride over on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, you probably will not believe this but SG is on Facebook and Twitter. I love it, but it does take a lot of time, which I am always short of.
    Go for it!
    Just in case I get too busy with holiday preparations: Happy Thanksgiving to you, and your lovely family!
    Suburbangrandma (SG)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on Twitter! http://twitter.com/BlueshoeWife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you will soon be returning to Facebook. I mainly use Facebook for personal reasons; but my Twitter is basically devoted to Cafe Fashionista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Twitter. When you get one, I'm MrsPoppie :)
    It's more of a personal account because I don't associate with my blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS