Thanksgiving is just around the corner and the air is already crisp...so instead of thinking of all the winter holidays I'm dreaming of all the wonderful winter weddings! What trends do you see for this winter's weddings, what colors and gowns would you like to see? Last year I saw some purple winter weddings but not too many, I would love to see more of them this year! What do you think?
(source)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


love these color combos!
ReplyDeleteLove purple in weddings, but purple against a white, snowy backdrop? Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love winter weddings. There's something just a little bit more magical about snowflakes & the coziness of it all.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of this post, and the shoes! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com/
Oooh love purple, especially the deep purple of those bridesmaid dresses!! Winter weddings are gorgeous, I love the pine accents many people use, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the sweet post on my transition blog :) And our teams do play each other!! Go easy on us please :)
Ohmigosh what a stunning color scheme for a winter wedding - love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving this teal and purple color combo! So gorgeous! That would be so pretty for a winter wedding. I could picture using those colors with a frost, icy look. That could be pretty!
ReplyDeleteWell I say we're even then, because I've never been to a Broadway show even though I've been to Central Park. So I need to go to a show and you need to see the park! It is beautiful.
loving those colors together! beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these colors
ReplyDeleteI am finally feeling better! I hope your week is going well! xo
ReplyDelete