The Great Pumpkin....

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween!!






 Have you carved pumpkins yet? We can't wait to give out candy to the trick o' treaters and see our girls in their cute Halloween customes! My one stepdaughter is going to be a bumble bee and the other will be a love bug (looks like a lady bug). They are really cute customes for teens. Are you dressing up?

I know Christina @ At least we have each other is going to love our Steelers Pumpkins!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! I'll be spending the holiday in NYC, and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Our costumes are Casablanca and 1940s-inspired outfits. Love this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pumpkins!! ... minus the Steeler's one of course :)

    Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. We didn't get pumpkins this year because we'll be away for Halloween. I bet your girls are going to be adorable. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some friends and I are carving some tomorrow! How fun!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! You are good a pumpkin carving! I carved some pumpkins a couple weeks ago. I did one of Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas!
    And...I finally answered the questions from you tag! Sorry it took me so long! Life is too insane right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE THEM!! You did such an amazing job! K and I are carving pumpkins this Sunday before Trick or Treat/Steelers game... I'm really hoping ours turn out as good as yours did! :)

    Happy Halloween and Go Steelers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy Halloween!!

    I'm not doing much for Halloween - just dressing up as a black cat to take my two-year-old nephew trick-or-treating. He, on the other hand, is going all out by dressing as his obsession...Spider-Man!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS