It's the weekend and it's been 6 months already!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

What are your plans for this weekend? Guess what we're celebrating...6 months!!! Wow...that means it will only be 6 more months until we celebrate 1 year! I love you my husband!


                                                                  (Pictures in a Snap)


We're at six months since getting married at Glen Foerd Historical Mansion and Sara @ First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage is getting married this weekend at Glen Foerd!! CONGRATS!! ♥

11 comments:

  1. Woooohoo! Hope half a year has been great for you! Wonderin' how you'll celebrate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY for 6 months!!! Hope the next 6 months is a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously cannot believe that six months have passed alredy; I hope that you're planning something fabulous to celebrate the milestone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy six-month anniversary! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that was fast. I feel like I just finished reading your recaps. LOL

    Yay for Sara too! I lov her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Thank you ladies!! We're just going to spend time together unpacking at our new house!! ♥ I'm so lucky to have great blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Glen Foerd is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, congratulations and happy 6 month anniversary! How sweet. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and happy anniversary!! Time really flies by, it's amazing. Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay congrats- 6 months is a big deal! KMSull from WB here :) Found your blog on the thread, definitely following you!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS