Goodness...it's been a while!
Friday, October 15, 2010
I didn't forget about you and I hope you didn't forget about me! We're still unpacking...wow I didn't think we had that much stuff. How did we cram it all into an apartment? Thank you ladies for all the wonderful comments. It was a pain to pack or so I thought, because now I think unpacking is worse! With packing you just throw it in a box, with unpacking you have to find a spot for it all and then change that spot ten times! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Is it as windy where you are as it is here? We had 50 mile an hour winds today and tomorrow should be just as fun! We're hoping to get some pumpkin carving in while we unpack as well! What are your plans?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay we missed you!!
ReplyDeleteUnpacking is horrible and our solution was just not to unpack! But I totally feel ya, you must be so busy, thanks for checking in!
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting it all done! I'm glad you're back! :)
ReplyDelete