First Daughter Weddings...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm so glad I did this post on First Daughter Weddings, it's so interesting to find out that many of them had at home receptions while others got married in the White House. Did you know that Amy Carter made her own wedding cake and that she kept her last name! I loved Chelsea Clinton's Vera Wang gown, she looked so happy! Read more @ AllWomenStalk about the 8 beautiful First Daughter Weddings including all the details you were wondering about Chelsea's!

(source

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea looked so happy and gorgeous! I love her wedding pictures and hope they'll release more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I would like to see what her bridesmaids were wearing, I heard there were 12 of them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love first daughter weddings. I guess it's because they are the closest we get to an American princess.

    htpp://lifeinwhite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS