(Pictures in a Snap)
This was our head table with our beautiful lemon and blue hydrangea centerpieces from Flower Girl Florist! Are you having your wedding party sit together at one table or will you be doing a sweetheart table? It meant a lot to us to have our wedding party with us because they were our best friends and family members (including my stepchildren) and it filled our day with love to have them with us.


Wow! That's awesome! The reviews section on Weddingbee is indeed helpful. I love your centerpiece there!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your table looks gorgeous, and I always say you can't go wrong with hydrangea arrangements. We went with a sweetheart table to allow our wedding party to sit with their own friends and relatives, and also to give us a few minutes of time alone, if you can call it that.
ReplyDeleteGrats! Your head table is absolutely stunning! And that centerpiece WOW!
ReplyDeleteThanks you ladies!! I really loved how our whole wedding came together and how lovely the staff was at Glen Foerd in helping with everything! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool! A great feature! I love WB. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally saw your review and I was so excited! Congrats on winning the prize too!
ReplyDeleteGood guess on our honeymoon destination! Hawaii it is!
ReplyDeleteWow, your table is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats girl ;D
ReplyDeleteTHANKS lADIES!!! :)
ReplyDelete