We hope that the Golf of Mexico spill gets cleaned up because there are so many beautiful birds, wild life, and people depending on the life of the Gulf.
Honeymoon in Naples!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Our Honeymoon was another dream come true! Every day was a new adventure. We went on a site seeing boat, walked around a swamp sanctuary, ate soft shell crab sandwiches, swam in the beautiful Golf of Mexico, toured the town, and visited my aunt and uncle who lived 2 hours from where we were staying. Our hotel was right on the beach and every day there was a beautiful sunset. On the site seeing boat we found out that Martha Stewart, Judge Judy, and many other famous and rich people have million dollar homes right on Naples Bay! We couldn't have dreamed of a better time and we can't wait to go back!
We hope that the Golf of Mexico spill gets cleaned up because there are so many beautiful birds, wild life, and people depending on the life of the Gulf.




We hope that the Golf of Mexico spill gets cleaned up because there are so many beautiful birds, wild life, and people depending on the life of the Gulf.
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
beach,
Honeymoon,
Judge Judy,
Martha Stewart,
Naples Florida,
swamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love to visit Naples Bay if only for that soft shell crab sandwiches. I want to try it. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour honeymoon truly sounds like heaven! I am just so happy for you!! :)
ReplyDeletewow - sounds AMAZING!!!! when do we get to see the wedding pics! :)
ReplyDeleteLeah...the Soft shell crab sandwhich is so great...I was so happy they had them there! I had one before in Maryland and needed to have it again!
ReplyDeleteCafe! Thank you so much, you're always so sweet! It was a beautiful honeymoon!
@ Jacin...more wedding pics will be posted soon! Thank you for wanting to see them and coming back to my blog! :) Wish you luck on your soon to come wedding!
What a lovely picture of nature.
ReplyDeleteI love nature.
Sounds like your honeymoon was a blast!
Oh my gosh! Looks like you had a lovely honeymoon! I love the pics :)And those soft shell sandwiches sound yummers! Can't wait to see more honeymoon and wedding pics!
ReplyDelete