American Idol...who will be the winner...both!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

American Idol is on tonight and it's finally down to my two favorite people Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze! I love both of their voices and style, which are very different. To me it doesn't matter who wins because they will both take their musical careers to places they have never dreamed of. For about five or six shows now I knew it was going to be Crystal and Lee. The other top ten contestants were good but they didn't have the "It" factor and they didn't bring a range of styles to the different song choices they picked each week. Lee and Crystal have their own style but they also bring different sounds to every song they sing and they both light up the stage. These two have what it takes!

Who do you think will be the next American Idol?





(source)

Update: Congrats to Lee DeWyze!!! What an amazing show featuring Christina Aguilera, Bret Michaels, Hall and Oates, Chicago, Paula Abdul, Dane Cook, Janet Jackson, Alannis Morrissette, Bee Gees, Joe Cocker, Michael McDonald, Alice Cooper, and many former contestants like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Fantasia Barrino! Past contestants came out on stage singing a tribute to Simon on his farewell from the show. Paula was her funny self sitting on Simon's lap looking hot in a short pink dress and silver heels! If you missed it tonight, hopefully you caught it on dvr!

3 comments:

  1. aww thank you! Check out the site I got them from...they are so cute! I have a new obsession with Owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was secretly wishing Crystal won but oh well.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS