We're MARRIED!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It was such an amazing day and we were so happy about everything. Glen Foerd's staff and all our vendors did an amazing job to make our day special. Thank you to our bridal party, our family, friends, guests. To my new husband... I love you and I am so happy to be your wife, your soulmate, your everything!






(Pictures in a Snap)

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    What a beautiful, and so in love, couple you both make.
    Diana you looked stunning!!!
    Wishing you both, best God's Blessings for many, many, happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D.Marie, congratulations!!! You look so gorgeous!! I love your dress, your veil and your whole bridal look! I also eeally like your cake and flowers!! Wow! Looks like you had an amazing day! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sweetie!!! You look AMAZING! Absolutely love that solo photo of yours! And the two of you look so in love and perfect for each other! *Biiiig virtual hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!!! It was an amazing day and I miss it already and the honeymoon too!!

    Thank you SG for the wonderful comments, you are always so sweet!!

    Sheila!!! Thank you, Im sending hugs right back! :)

    Jacin and Bella thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You both look so happy. That last pic is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see all your pictures! :-) You look Gorgeous and I am looking forward to hearing more about Glen Foerd too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! you look awesome and your flowers were gorgeous! the flower in your hair looks great together with the veil. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara, Glen Foerd is so beautiful and the staff members are so nice. You are going to have a wonderful wedding day there! Thank you BBB and Ms. Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your bouquet!! You look stunning and I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS