14 DAYS?!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

WOW...14 days!!! Some days I feel like a bride and get very excited and other days it just seems like another day of the week! This week I took my dad to get fitted for his tux and he looked so sharp! This is the first time Ive seen him all dressed up like this in a tux. I've seen him in a suit before but not since I was a little girl! Can you tell that I'm a daddy's girl!

8 comments:

  1. Wow hun, 2 weeks huh. Well more like 10 days now. Aaaa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila!!

    Can you believe it!! 10 days are here already! WOW! 10 days and still some things to get done!! I cant wait to post pictures and go on honeymoon!! YAY! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Once a daddy's girl...always a daddy's girl! Hope all is going well! Thinking of you as your big day rapidly approaches! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I can feel the excitement... it's almost here. Now, relax girl and take it easy... go to the spa. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Leah!!

    Im def planning to go to the Spa the day before! Going to get my nails done and relax!! Thanks for stopping by with your sweet words! :)

    LISA!

    We got a lot of stuff done today and I cant wait to see it all come together!! You're always so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Yayay! I'm getting butterflies with each day that passes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh that's so sweet! I can't wait to see pics of you and your dad together :) And wow, your wedding is fast approaching! You will have an amazing day! I'm so excited for you and looking forward to your recaps!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS