4 Days!!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's so nice having the feeling of everything finally being taken care of, being paid off, and just flowing through the week right now!! If you have a card box, favors, ideas for decor try to think of them early and get them done so you aren't stressing out closer to the wedding! Some things like place cards can't be done until you are closer to your big day, but try to do other projects early! Hint...Hint! Here is a preview of our card box...couple DIY project! We bought the box at Michaels, it has a magnetic lid. My fiance cut the card slot and helped hot glue the ribbon. Once again I can shout out loud about how much I love my Cricut! I cut out the word "Cards" for our guests to see what we already know! I love it and it is one of my favorite DIY projects for our wedding! I can't wait for our guests to see it! PS, the box sits on it's side so there is enough room for the cards.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Fab Bride!! :) Im so proud of it! I LOVE IT!! I love your site too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! D. Marie, your wedding is tomorrow! So excited for you! I love your card box, it's so pretty, I especially like the color combo and the "Cards" lettering. I don't know what a Cricut is but now I'm curious and want to look it up. Best of luck on your big day tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS