Another search for something I really wanted for our wedding...this time it was a clutch handbag for each of our bridesmaids. I wanted something nice, but not too expensive...bride on a budget here! At first I was thinking that a Vera Bradley clutch would be nice and they have sales online all the time. However, I went to the store to check them out in person and it really wasn't the perfect clutch I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, I love Vera Bradley, but it just wasn't the right clutch for our wedding. So I searched the mall, Sears, Macys, Boscovs, everywhere! They were either too expensive, too prom like, or had too much beading going on! So I gave up and went home. The next day I was out at one of my favorite stores, Kohls, when I stumbled upon a cute silver clutch. Price wasn't too bad...$20.40 and the color matched really well with their silver heels. I liked them but didn't love them. I was tired of looking so I went ahead and bought three of them. I was looking to buy three different styles, but I hope the girls don't mind having the same purse. What do you think? Did you buy your girls a clutch, what did you buy for them? I previously bought them cute pearl earrings and necklaces at Claire's as well. Now I just want a little something personal to give them.
Happy Engagement to you DognBird! What a cute name. I gave my girls the purses and jewelry this weekend after the bridal shower and they loved them! :)
This clutch is quite beautiful and the price is affordable - seems like a good find to me. PS I'm engaged too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Engagement to you DognBird! What a cute name. I gave my girls the purses and jewelry this weekend after the bridal shower and they loved them! :)
ReplyDelete