Awesome Bridal Shower Fun!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Maid of Honor and my mom did a wonderful job, an awesome job. I love them so much and I love my bridesmaids and want to thank everyone who shared this special day with me. My bridal shower was so fun, we played games, ate amazing cake, opened wonderful gifts! My photographer who is a family friend came and took amazing photos...she is so wonderful and I want to thank her so much! My older sister made a beautiful photo album of photos she took from our facebook...i love it so much! And my soon to be stepdaughter drew a beautiful photo of us as bride and groom walking into the sunset. She has such amazing talent! I love it and it made me cry. It was such a great day and I can't wait for our wedding!






6 comments:

  1. Bridal showers are so much fun... I'm sure you'll make a hot bride. I'm excited for your wedding day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...your bridal shower sounds amazing, my love! Just think...your wedding will be a thousand times as magnificent! I'm so happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, you sound like you are definitely on cloud NINE....so in love...that is so beautiful.
    Your future step-daughter is really talented...you never know she might grow up to be a designer. So, your family and friends pulled together and threw you a beautiful bridal shower....lucky girl you are!
    I am sure you will try the recipes that your crockpot comes with, but here are a couple of mine:
    http://suburbangrandma.com/recipes/swedish-meatballs-%E2%80%93-slow-cooker-recipe/
    http://suburbangrandma.com/recipes/calico-beans-slow-cooker-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is why I love blogging! Because of women like you three and my other ladies who I blog with! Thank you Leah, Cafe, and SG for the wonderful comments! :)

    And thank you SG for the links...cant wait to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that picture that your future stepdaughter drew is so pretty! And you look so joyful on the first photo :) Happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great shower! I love that cake. What a sweet picture too!
    Can't wait to hear about the big day when it happens. Your smile says it all right now :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS