After the Wedding Party Dress!!!

Friday, March 5, 2010

What do you wear when you go out after your wedding? You know...to the "after party" where everyone gets together to continue the great party!! Unless you have a cute, short wedding dress you are probably not going to wear your wedding dress to this said after party...esp if its at a hotel club or bar. I would be angry if someone spilled something on me any way, but I would be very, very angry and upset if someone spilled something on my wedding gown! I've seen this very cute white dress on a very cute wedding blog, shout out to Lover's Waltz for my need for this dress! I want this dress and hope to maybe get it or something just as cute. It can be found at Nordstrom's for $148.00...not a bad price. And if you are a bride looking for a cute short wedding dress I think this would be really cute for a summer wedding on the beach! Here she is: What do you think? Are you looking for an after party dress, what does it look like?





PS> Can you believe it's March already?!!! There is a lot going on this month like my birthday next week, a baby shower, a school play, picking up my wedding band...YAY!!! I just checked my count down...50 days till our wedding!! Happy March everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by... now I discovered your blog. So you are getting married soon? I can imagine the excitement you're feeling right now. I worked with a lot of brides (I'm a wedding photographer) and I know the stress level during preparation.

    That is a lovely dress... very pretty for the after-the-wedding party.

    Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah,

    Thanks for checking out my blog. It is very exciting but can be stressful at times...I'm trying to balance that! I really hope to get something like this dress for the "after party"!

    Enjoy your weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! i plan on wearing my dress all day and all night - its the only day i can get away with it! but i think a dress like that, for me, could be cute for the rehearsal dinner or bachelorette party?
    great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....lovely after the Wedding Party dress. I have been to some wedding where the bride changed to this type of a dress right after the cake cutting, and wore that for the rest of the evening, with flat shoes of course. So you are a March baby as well. I have lots of family members with March birthdays, including my son and my husband.

    Diana, thank you for your kind congrats on my blog being mentioned in Meream's best 7 blogs by women. I appreciate your support. I am very excited as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jacin,

    I'm def going to wear my dress for all of the wedding but I wanted something a little more light if we head out to the hotel bar with guests after our wedding. It would def be a great dress for both those bridal events!

    Hey SG!!!!

    I always love hearing from you! Its so awesome that you're on the women's blog list on All Women Stalk! We love your blog and you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loves it! I wish I could have an after-party dress, but we're not really having an after-party. Too bad, I would have liked to wear a cute number like this one! Thanks for adding my blog by the way :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bella!

    I dont have this dress yet...need to go shopping! :) Hoping to find something like it...I really love this one! Thanks for following my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do really love the dress you posted! I love the neckline. We're having an afterparty in the hotel bar & I thought about another dress. Unfortunately I spent a boatload more than I wanted to on my gown so that sucker's stayin' on as long as humanely possible. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. follow my blog ladies :)
    http://youdidwhaaat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS