28 days and I'll be a married woman. In 28 days I'll have a new last name and I'll be a wife. In 28 days I'll be a stepmother. In 28 days I'll be walking down the aisle in my beautiful ivory gown. WOW 28 days...and still some important things to get done!
1. Get marriage license!
2. Buy Favors
3. Make seating cards
4. Send out deposits and final payments
5. Work out, Work out, Work out!
Hmm...what else?!
What's your bridal-to-do list?
28 Days!!!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
bridal to do list,
list,
married,
stepmother,
to do list,
wedding,
wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

mine consists mostly of working out at the moment - but i'm still 6-months out :)
ReplyDeletegood luck to you and keep us posted :)
Just relax... think about it... there are only five items in your list. You can do them all. Stay beautiful. And again, relax! Have a great weekend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteDeep breath and meditation...let yourself enjoy the thoughts of the big day!
ReplyDeleteLet the countdown begin, my love!! :)
Hi Ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteIts so nice to hear from you all! I love blogging and this is why!
Jacin...I will def keep posting, I cant wait till I get to post pictures of our big day! Thank you!
Leah...thank you I hope you had a nice weekend too, I'll try to relax!
Cafe...Im def going to take it all in!! I cant believe the days are counting away so fast!! :)
Yaay! So excited for you! You must be psyched! Don't worry about the remainder of things you need to get done. They'll get done :) And don't forget to ask your loved ones for help so you don't carry the workload on your own. Good luck!!! Can't wait for your update!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations in advance! Your Almost a Mrs!!
ReplyDelete28 days.....that's like a whole month of February...lol
ReplyDeleteI bet you are so excited to strike off each of these days and they pass,and before you know it you will be relaxing and watching it all on a video...lol
I am so excited for you,and wish you my most heartfelt best wishes for many years of love and happiness together with your new hubby and family.
PS I see you have a new picture out there again....nice!
Hey there! So you are counting down the days now? Funny thing, I was sitting at work and out of nowhere I remembered you would be getting married this month. So I had to hop over here and see how things are going. Sounds like you are busy yet excited! Wishing you the very, very best, my friend!!!!!! L
ReplyDeleteThat list is winding down and what a beautiful happy new beginning you will have!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wishing you so much love and happiness! Can't wait to hear all about everything.
I am so thankful for all the help and advice and comments you beautiful ladies have given me these passed two years! THank you, thank you, thank you!! I cant wait to share our wedding details and pictures with you!
ReplyDelete♥ Diana