Hair Trial...sneek peak!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

We've been engaged since 2008 so you can imagine how many times I've thought about what my hair should look like on our big day! Think about how many celebrity photos I've looked at for inspiration and then on the day of my hair trial I forgot to bring those photos with me! Never fear...my hair stylist knew what she was doing, she's good like that! I was thinking curls and down when she did a little trick to hide the headband part and just show the beautiful big flower on my headpiece! What do you think? How did your hair trial go? PS...there was makeup after this picture but I wasn't too happy with it and my skin has been breaking out ever since...so no makeup photos! Also I'm thinking of maybe adding a little side bang for the big day.






I guess I should mention that my hair flower headband is from Claires!! It was only $10.99!

6 comments:

  1. Hey I love your hair and especially the hair piece! It's really, really cute and I want to wear something similiar! Looks like you're all set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara!! I really like your Olive Weddings Blog!! I'm pretty close to having everything done just the last minute details! Just posted that the hair piece is from Claires if you're looking for one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how cute is the hair piece! You look like a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Thank you color me katie! I love your blog...you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS