Inspired by all things Spring...here are some beautiful images from the Flower Show. The theme this year was, "Bella Italia", which means Beautiful Italy!
Hi again! Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog. And to answer your question...I'm not really sure how I found you...lol! I do alot of blog hopping. So glad I did find you...I'll be a frequent visitor!
Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Made these below zero temps seem a little warmer!!!
ReplyDeleteBelow Zero...wow! The day we went it was 70...but now it's back down to 45! But it gives me hope that Spring is near! :)
ReplyDeleteOh flowers...I so need Spring to be here! (oh yeah...nice new look on the blog!)
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Makes me yearn for Spring even more!
ReplyDeleteHi again! Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog. And to answer your question...I'm not really sure how I found you...lol! I do alot of blog hopping. So glad I did find you...I'll be a frequent visitor!
ReplyDelete